Friday, August 29, 2008

The End Of Our Summer.

Well, it's Friday, this is the last weekend of our summer. It has been a pretty good summer for us and the boys. They got to go camping 2 times, one with us and our friends and the other time with my mom at the beach. We went an amusement park, hiking, and had a great 4th of July at the beach. They played with their friends and got new bikes. We went and saw movies and hung out at home. Overall it was good.

I think this weekend we will finish up school clothes shopping, get hair cuts, and go out to dinner. If we have time and all of our manners are minded we will go to the nickel arcade.
Oh and I found a great home decorating project that I think we all are gonna try.
You can find the details and instructions here and no that's not my pic, I don't think I could do nearly as well, but we will give it a go and I will post pics of that as well.


I am also gonna try to cook up something delicious and possibly chocolaty, so keep a look out for the recipe and pics later next week maybe around Wednesday.
Have a great weekend and please comment if you have the time!! Thanks!

No comments: