Monday, August 18, 2008

Streets made of dreams, thunder, and the beach

Over the weekend it must have been 150 degrees outside. Well, not really I think it was in the high 90's and then Sunday night it cooled down quit a bit that Monday morning it was pouring down rain and tons of thunder and lighting (Well, for Oregon it was tons, we tend to get a little over excited when we see something other than a light rainfall) close to where I work. Fun times! I do feel bad for my mom and the boys tho. They are finally at the beach after making reservation 3 months in advance waiting. It is supposed to rain the whole time they are there. Bummer. I did just talk to them and getting rained on yesterday didn't seem to damper their spirits at all, they are having a blast. I can't wait until they get home so they can tell me about all the things they saw at the beach, I already got a report of seeing a crab on the beach!
Tonight me and Greg are going to the
Street of Dreams. I went a few years ago and the houses are amazing. If there is anything like this in the state you live in, I highly recommend that you go. It is a great motivational tool.
I also just got signed up with
BlakeMakes. He is not only a great writer, but some of the things he comes up with make me want to get in the kitchen and create! Keep checking back for any updates.

No comments: