Thursday, August 14, 2008

Finally the weekend is here!

I am so glad it's finally Friday! I get to pick up the boys from their dad's house tonight (he is baby-sitting them for me while they are out of school) and hang out with them before they leave with my mom on Sunday to go for a week camping trip down at the beach. We don't have any major plans for the weekend, just cleaning up a bit, doing laundry, packing the boys' stuff, and I think I am gonna try this cute little cupcake pop recipe I found from HowAboutOrange's blog from Bakerella. Looks fun and the boys will like to help coat them in the candy melts. I will try and post pics if I get it done right.
I can't believe that school is just around the corner. This summer went by so fast, way to fast in my opion. Altho I will be glad for slightly cooler weather.
Anywho, have a great weekend!!

No comments: