Friday, August 22, 2008

Sticky Orange or Chai?? Hmmmm . . .

I think I finally pinned down a project for this weekend. I looked through my cupcake recipes and it looks like it all comes down to two different choices. I have a Spanish sticky orange cupcake or a chai cupcake. Both look really good. So far I have a few votes for the orange, so that just may be the direction I head in. Altho I do love chai. I guess if it comes down to it, I may make both.

The orange one has a glaze, but the chai one doesn't have a glaze or a frosting just yet. What do you typically like with your chai? Honey? Vanilla? Plain? Maybe vanilla as a filling and no frosting/glaze?


Choices, choices, choices.


The boys came back from camping at the beach with my mom, sister, and Gramma. The boys said they had a good time, but my mom said it was horrible. It rained so hard the whole time that the camp site got a bit flooded, and the wind was whipping the tents around and all their clothes, pillows, and blankets got all wet. It got so bad that they came home a day early. It's a bummer it was so wet, but on the bright side my boys had a great time. That makes me so happy cause I don't think we will be able to squeeze anything in before they start school (Sept 2nd) Hopefully next year we won't pick the only 4 days in August that rain.

But that is Oregon. If I could spend my time between Oregon and Oklahoma/Texas I would be a very happy camper. I guess that's where my lottery winnings come in handy. (sigh)


Hope everyone has a good weekend, and I will post cuppy cake pics as soon as I get some!!

No comments: