Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Vision, it goes something like this . . .

I want a smallish shop, maybe somewhere in Milwaukie or an area that is walker friendly. I think its great to have a shop that when couples are just walking around together (like me and Greg do) can stop in and get a snack and enjoy some time.

I want the walls to be bright and colorful, I love graffiti, so having a local artist come in once a month and do a mural on one wall would be really great, not to mention it would give them a chance to show off their work in a positive way.

I also love the fact that a lot of smaller shops are letting local artists use their store as a gallery, so I would love to showcase local work. So it would be cool for me to see the things they can do artistically and also another outlet for them to show their work off.

I want to use renewable and eco friendly sources for my packaging.

I want a good spot for an out door seating area, so that people can enjoy the sun, or a good outdoor covered area so they can enjoy the sound of the rain, or bring there dogs for a snack.

I want to have some good pet friendly choices available also, as well as vegan, and low sugar.

I want customer input on choices and flavors to offer. I want a monthly contest for a customer creation to be showcased.

I want to help out local schools, and do fund raising.

I want to say that if there are people that love the cupcakes but don't love the weight they add, to meet me after hours and we will walk the neighborhood together.

I want to make special special cupcakes, one pink for breast cancer awareness, and a blue one for prostate cancer awareness, and since i can't make one for every charity, a red one to help children in need, and 75% of each cupcake will go to that charity.

Oh, and since I have kids and seeing them, and well all kids succeed at school is super important to me. Having a time during the week where kids could get together and study would rock. I am not the smartest person out there, but a little encouragement and a delicious snack can go a long way with a child.

I want to help the people that are around as much as I can, I want to make others lives a bit brighter, and offer hope to those that are lacking. I don't expect to be able to change the world of become some great important person for doing it, I want to have a job doing something that I love and be able to help the people that support me.

So if anyone a bunch of money laying around and wants to start me up, just email me koekjecupcakes@yahoo.com. lol

Ah, maybe with tons of hard work and some luck it will happen. If not, then at least I tried.

1 comment:

Davida Fernandez said...

Sounds like heaven. And you should serve all your low sugar vegan pet friendly options on fabulous little glass plates made by a local artist.