Monday, September 8, 2008

Nothing, nothing at all

I know I said I was gonna make cupcakes this weekend, I also said we might take a hike. We did nothing, nothing at all. We sat around and the boys had a good weekend playing out side with their friends. Me and Greg relaxed the whole weekend other than 1 trip out on Saturday to the bank, DMV, lunch, and then store we stayed home and enjoyed the good weather and the fresh breezes coming in all the windows. It was a great weekend. We took turns playing our WoW online and just hung out.

I do think I am gonna try to deliver on my cupcake promise tonight, and see how that goes. I am sure my co workers and/or family will be grateful.

1 comment:

Greg aka gadkins1974 said...

While you didn't make cupcakes, you certainly made some strides in being sociable and that's pretty important too since it'll eventually help your business. I love you so much and am having a fun time watching you explore so many sides of yourself. :)